Mobile Welfare Solutions For Your Workforce
Groundhog GP360 Mobile Welfare Unit
The single axle Groundhog GP360 is a lightweight and compact towable unit that meets HSE requirements and provides all your on-site needs in one small package.
When the cost of hiring or transporting static items is unrealistic, mobile units are a real winner. They are easily towed, one man operation secured and manoeuvred on site, in less than 3 minutes. The units many features make it a secure and money saving choice of welfare unit for contractors.
Network Rail approved, the units are suitable for accommodating up to six persons, providing a pleasant and safe environment to work or rest.
So, if you are looking to hire a mobile welfare unit… then look no further. Give us a call to see how we can help you.
Length: 3600mm, Width: 2300mm
Height: 2370mm, Weight: 1740 kg
- Table and bench seating for up to 6 persons
- Electric wall mounted heater
- Hot wash with large sink
- Fresh drinking water container (20 Ltr)
- Plastic Recirculating Toilet c/w
- Recirculating Wash basin with foot pump
Warm Room / Generator Area
- Tubular heater
- Coat hooks
- 6 kVA Diesel/Petrol Generator with exhaust venting through roof area